Post navigation
A roundup of some of the week’s key events.
Most casualties have been from roof collapses, while some 600 houses have been damaged or destroyed, authorities say.
Iran has launched a massive aerial attack on Israel, two weeks after a deadly strike on its consulate in Syria.
More than 1,000 people have arrived in Cyprus on boats from Lebanon this month amid deepening tensions in Middle East.
Misinformation about attacker's identity - as Muslim or Jewish - spread widely online before police identified suspect.
Iran has just launched the largest ever drone strike in the world, and the biggest missile attack in its history.
Emergency response efforts have been complicated by poor weather conditions and damaged roads.
Iran army chief says attack 'achieved all its goals' and the US bases are under threat if it backs Israeli retaliation.
The Hindu nationalist party unveils its promises days before the start of a multiphase general election.
Arab nations had closed airspaces after Iran's drone and missile attacks on Israel, but many flights remain affected.
Hamas affirms 'natural right' of countries in the Middle East to defend themselves 'in the face of Zionist aggressions'.
Leaders express fear conflict could lead to further escalation in region, calling for all sides to exercise restraint.
US president reiterates support for Israel in call with Netanyahu amid reports that he is also opposed to counterattack.
With help from US, UK forces, Israel says it intercepted vast majority of 300 drones and missiles launched by Iran.
Germany says it will hand over Patriot air defence system and missiles, while Russia claims capture of another village.
In March, Niger suspended its military cooperation with the US after leaders severed ties with France last year.
Victor Manuel Rocha conducted one of the longest-lasting infiltrations of the US government, Justice Department said.
After an operation lasting almost 24 hours, 184 people stranded in midair since Friday afternoon have been rescued.
No group has claimed responsibility for the attacks which took place on the Quetta-Taftan Highway.
Dozens of settlers stormed villages, setting fire to homes in search for missing teenager.
Post navigation