Post navigation
Sunday’s referendum will be the second time in as many years that Chileans have voted for a revised constitution.
Israel's relentless bombardment of Gaza has killed or injured about 28,000 Palestinian children in the past two months.
US National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan to meet Palestine's Mahmud Abbas after talks with Israeli officials.
Liberia-flagged vessel caught fire in Red Sea after being hit by a projectile from Yemen, US sources say.
Arrests in Denmark coincide with detentions in the Netherlands and Germany allegedly linked to Hamas.
Mohamed Bazoum was overthrown by presidential guard members on July 26 and has been detained with his family since then.
Rights groups said the exporting of F-35 jet parts to Israel from the Netherlands makes it complicit in Gaza war crimes.
Russian opposition figure has been moved from penal colony and lawyers say they haven't seen him since last week.
Extending recent erratic weather patterns, China has been hit by sudden freezing temperatures and heavy snowfall.
Two mothers who gave birth to premature babies in al-Shifa Hospital recall emotional rollercoaster of separation.
One of the last international groups providing healthcare in capital says it can't work if 'threatened by violence'.
Several wounded in shooting in province of Sistan-Baluchestan which borders Afghanistan and Pakistan.
The second attack this week on police posts in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa also saw three attackers killed.
IEA report says demand is expected to grow in India, China but decline in United States, European Union.
Raids continue on Jenin and Kamal Adwan Hospital amid mass protests for ceasefire - here are the major updates.
The French cement maker is accused of abetting violence and terrorism by providing supplies for tunnels and prisons.
Union leaders spoke alongside progressive lawmakers, appealing to the Biden administration for an end to the fighting.
European Council President Charles Michel says agreement a 'signal of hope for their people and for our continent'.
The US and the UK have condemned the move as Hong Kong authorities expand crackdown under national security law.
The ex-president had been convicted of crimes against humanity after his government ordered the massacre of 25 people.
Post navigation