Fears for missing Sydney teen who hasn’t been seen since leaving for hike on Wednesday
Fresh search teams to scour Nattai national park for Lily Hooper, 18, who failed to return home from a bushwalk
Get our breaking news email, free app or daily news podcast
The search for an 18-year-old bushwalker missing in the Southern Highlands of New South Wales since Wednesday is continuing, with fresh teams arriving at the Nattai national park on Saturday morning.
Lily Hooper left her home in Sydney’s south-west about 8am on 12 August, after telling family she was going for a hike in the national park, north-west of Mittagong.
Continue reading...Lula holds slim lead over Flavio Bolsonaro ahead of Brazil election
UN urges support for Afghan women’s aid five years into Taliban rule
DOJ refers to Air Force One threat as ‘assassination attempt’ in ballroom appeal – The Hill
- DOJ refers to Air Force One threat as ‘assassination attempt’ in ballroom appeal The Hill
- How Do You Report on a Presidential Ruse? The New York Times
- Why officials decided to smuggle Trump out of Turkey with a catering truck and a secret plane CNN
- The Flawed Logic of Trump’s Airplane Escape The Atlantic
- Opinion | Trump's secret plane switcheroo isn't the biggest problem in that story ms.now
Families angered by slow search for loved ones after Colombia quake
I wish I had been a more rebellious teenager, says Bella Ramsey
BBC seeks to subpoena family members in Panorama lawsuit
BBC seeks to subpoena Trump’s family members in Panorama lawsuit
Iran war live: Trump vows to make Hormuz US territory ‘pretty soon’
Strong 7.7-magnitude earthquake strikes eastern Indonesia, killing at least five
Shallow quake hit Indonesia’s Flores region early on Saturday, prompting thousands to seek higher ground
A powerful 7.7-magnitude quake struck eastern Indonesia early on Saturday, killing at least five people, causing widespread panic and collapsing buildings and homes in a region prone to deadly earthquakes.
Authorities had issued a tsunami warning, which has since been lifted, but there have been dozens of aftershocks, including one with a magnitude of 6.1.
Continue reading...Zelensky: Ukraine Expects 30,000 Russian Occupiers to Be ‘Eliminated’ in August – Kyiv Post
- Zelensky: Ukraine Expects 30,000 Russian Occupiers to Be ‘Eliminated’ in August Kyiv Post
- Thanks to All the Decisions Made Since Last Autumn, We Were Able to Shift to a Significantly More Technologically Advanced Defense This Winter and Spring – Address by the President — Official website of the President of Ukraine Офіційне інтернет-представництво Президента України
- Zelensky after Drapatyi's report: Steps identified to strengthen Sloviansk, Kostiantynivka fronts Ukrinform
- Zelenskyy on air defence: It is not easy, but it will all happen Yahoo
- Zelenskyy calls for more sanctions on Russian defence supply chains euractiv.com
Russia shuts down key Black Sea export terminal in Novorossiysk after drone attack, Reuters reports – The Kyiv Independent
- Russia shuts down key Black Sea export terminal in Novorossiysk after drone attack, Reuters reports The Kyiv Independent
- Russian Strikes on Dozens of Grain Ships Threaten Global Food Supplies The New York Times
- Major Russian grain export terminals hit in Ukraine Black Sea port attack bbc.com
- Russia's Black Sea's Sheskharis terminal halts loadings after drone attack, sources say Reuters
- Satellite images show key port attack as Russia-Ukraine strikes threaten global food supply NBC News
The Polygamist’s creator says women see themselves reflected in her Netflix hit
Many Canadians are boycotting the US, so this is where they’re travelling instead
How is parkour helping these seniors avoid injuries?
Lebanon’s PM urges timetable for Israeli withdrawal as Hezbollah slams deal
Houthi attack on port kills four eroding truce with Yemen’s government
Yemen’s government says Houthi attack on al-Makha kills at least four
Why Moldova is second on Putin’s list: what The New York Times learned the Kremlin’s plan to ‘collapse’ NATO and the EU from within – Meduza
- Why Moldova is second on Putin’s list: what The New York Times learned the Kremlin’s plan to ‘collapse’ NATO and the EU from within Meduza
- Russia Campaigned to Derail Moldova’s Pro-Western Government The New York Times
- Putin ordered Russia to ‘break NATO and EU apart from within’ in 2026 The New Voice of Ukraine
- Kremlin Files Reveal Russia’s Strategy to Target Moldova After Ukraine UNITED24 Media
- Mission Moldova: Inside Putin’s plan to destroy the West ‘from within’ TVP World