Prince Harry accused of ‘harassment and bullying’ by charity chairwoman – CNN
- Prince Harry accused of ‘harassment and bullying’ by charity chairwoman CNN
- Prince Harry accused of 'harassment and bullying at scale' by Sentebale chair Sophie Chandauka Sky News
- Chair of charity Harry quit calls prince's brand 'toxic' BBC.com
- Chair of African charity Prince Harry co-founded says the royal orchestrated a bullying campaign ABC News
- Prince Harry tried to ‘force a failure’ of charity he founded, claims chair Financial Times
‘Eid of Sadness’: Gaza marks festival amid Israeli bombings, lack of food
Foreign aid rushed to earthquake-hit Myanmar as about 1,700 killed
From beats to ballots: What political rap lyrics tell us
Khartoum changes hands, heralding a new phase in Sudan’s civil war – The Economist
- Khartoum changes hands, heralding a new phase in Sudan’s civil war The Economist
- The siege of Khartoum has lifted. Left behind are scenes of unimaginable horror | Nesrine Malik The Guardian
- Sudan's paramilitary RSF chief says war with army is not over Reuters
- Sudan army’s latest major capture, al-Burhan says ‘victory not complete’ Al Jazeera English
- Sudanese army chief vows to defeat RSF Africanews English
Yarden Bibas’ ’60 Minutes’ interview shows released hostages have no faith in Netanyahu – Haaretz
- Yarden Bibas' '60 Minutes' interview shows released hostages have no faith in Netanyahu Haaretz
- Keith Siegel says he was forced to watch sexual assault of female hostages while in captivity The Times of Israel
- "60 MINUTES” LISTINGS FOR SUNDAY, MARCH 30 Paramount Press Express
- Torture, starvation and despair: Yarden Bibas details Gaza captivity in '60 Minutes' interview Ynetnews
- Yarden Bibas: Hamas told me that I'd get a 'better wife, better kids' The Jerusalem Post
Watch: Rescuers dig through pile of concrete after Bangkok tower collapse
Moreno defeats Erceg at UFC Mexico City Fight Night
Japan, US share ‘warrior ethos’ to deter China, says Pentagon’s Hegseth
Myanmar Earthquake Toll Surpasses 1,600 Dead Amid Search for Survivors – The New York Times
- Myanmar Earthquake Toll Surpasses 1,600 Dead Amid Search for Survivors The New York Times
- Smell of death permeates Myanmar cities after quake kills over 1,600 and leaves countless buried The Associated Press
- After Bangkok Building Collapse, Fearing High-Rises The New York Times
- 'No rescue workers in sight': Death roll rises after Myanmar earthquake USA TODAY
- Why the Myanmar Earthquake Was So Destructive The Wall Street Journal
Video: Syria forms new transitional government
Space cowboys: The maverick pioneers of galactic travel
‘He insisted we take him to the graves’: the Palestinian civilians coming home to catastrophe
Alaa Abu Zeid only discovered his wife and children had been killed after his release from an Israeli prison. His is a story repeated across Gaza
More than a year after his abduction by Israeli soldiers, the first thing Alaa Abu Zeid wanted to do on his return to Gaza was hold his wife and children. He didn’t know that Ali, his brother, would be the only person waiting when he arrived in Khan Younis earlier this month: Alaa’s wife, Hala, and all five of the couple’s children had been killed in an Israeli airstrike last summer.
Abu Zeid, 48, the headteacher of a primary school funded by the UN agency for Palestinian refugees (Unrwa) in Bureij in central Gaza, was arrested along with dozens of other men when Israeli troops raided the school turned shelter in December 2023. He would never see his family again.
Continue reading...Brazil’s Jair Bolsonaro faces prison
Man tending grave probed for starting South Korea fires
Man tending grave probed for starting South Korea fires
Israeli forces fire tear gas at Palestinians visiting graves during Eid
Syrian president al-Sharaa unveils transitional government
Dutton flip-flops on proposals for three separate referendums if Coalition wins election
Opposition leader floats – then walks back – polls on Indigenous recognition, four-year parliamentary terms and stripping citizenship of dual nationals
- Interactive guide to electorates in the Australian election
- Gina: the billionaire who wants to make Australia great
- See all our Australian election 2025 coverage
- Get our breaking news email,free app ordaily news podcast
Peter Dutton has floated – then quickly walked back – proposals for three separate referendums if he wins office, shutting down ideas he had raised to change the constitution for Indigenous recognition, four-year parliamentary terms and stripping citizenship of dual nationals.
The opposition leader had told The Australian newspaper in an interview published on Saturday that he was open to referendums on the three issues if there could be bipartisanship found with the Labor party. “I hope at some stage there will be common ground,” Dutton told the newspaper.
Sign up for Guardian Australia’s breaking news email
Continue reading...