Success uncertain, but Israelis continue to back ‘heroic’ war with Iran
Bahrain & Saudi Arabia Grands Prix to be cancelled
Ukraine, EU allies slam US decision to roll back Russia oil sanctions
Ukraine finds new role as protector of US, Gulf allies amid Iran war
Sheriff in Nancy Guthrie case believes they know kidnapper’s motive
Apple cuts China App Store commission fees after government pressure
The move, which lowers fees to 25%, is a breakthrough for Chinese developers Tencent and ByteDance
Apple announced late on Thursday it would lower the commission fees collected in its App Store in mainland China. The move follows pressure from regulators in the tech company’s second-largest market, as well as global scrutiny of its payment requirements.
Fees for in-app purchases and paid transactions will be lowered to 25% from 30% starting on Sunday, Apple said in a statement on its blog for developers.
Continue reading...US Navy destroyers are firing top interceptors to bring down Iranian missiles flying into NATO airspace – Business Insider
- US Navy destroyers are firing top interceptors to bring down Iranian missiles flying into NATO airspace Business Insider
- Turkey Says NATO Defenses Shot Down a Third Iranian Missile The New York Times
- Turkey says NATO defences intercepted third missile from Iran, asks Tehran to clarify Reuters
- Turkiye says Iranian ballistic missile intercepted by NATO air defences Al Jazeera
- NATO intercepts third Iranian missile heading toward Turkey politico.eu
Iran war: What is happening on day 14 of US-Israel attacks? – Al Jazeera
- Iran war: What is happening on day 14 of US-Israel attacks? Al Jazeera
- Ship attacks in Gulf intensify as Israel launches new strikes in Lebanon BBC
- What we know on the 14th day of the US and Israel’s war with Iran CNN
- Middle East war live: Trump insists US can fight ‘forever’ despite rapid depletion of munitions Financial Times
- Here’s What Happened in the War in the Middle East on Thursday The New York Times
Cuban president confirms talks with Trump officials amid US blockade
Negotiations aimed to ‘find solutions to the bilateral differences’ between the countries, Miguel Díaz-Canel said
Cuban officials have held talks with the US government, the country’s president, Miguel Díaz-Canel, confirmed on Friday, amid growing pain inflicted by a punishing US fuel blockade and frequent power failures.
“These talks have been aimed at finding solutions through dialogue to the bilateral differences we have between the two nations,” Díaz-Canel said in a prerecorded statement to senior Communist officials.
Continue reading...Ukraine and allies fear easing Russian sanctions will prolong war
France returns sacred ‘talking drum’ looted during colonial rule to Ivory Coast
Iranians react to new supreme leader’s first address
Mojtaba Khamenei: Iranians react to new Supreme Leader’s first address – BBC
- Mojtaba Khamenei: Iranians react to new Supreme Leader's first address BBC
- Hegseth says Iran's new leader has been "disfigured," casts doubt on his statement CNN
- Strait of Hormuz must remain closed as 'tool to pressure enemy,' Iran's new supreme leader says CNBC
- Iran’s Supreme Leader Stays Off Camera to Issue Defiant Statement WSJ
- The New Khamenei Foreign Affairs
‘We don’t need Ukraine’s help’ — Trump rebuffs Zelensky’s drone defense offer – The Kyiv Independent
- 'We don't need Ukraine's help' — Trump rebuffs Zelensky's drone defense offer The Kyiv Independent
- To Fight Iran’s Drones, U.S. Taps Ukraine’s Hard-Earned Knowledge The New York Times
- Zelenskyy comments on Trump's remark that US does not need Ukraine's help with drones Українська правда
- Exclusive: U.S. dismissed Ukraine deal for anti-Iran drone tech last year Axios
- Saudi Aramco in Talks to Buy Ukrainian Drones to Protect Oil Fields WSJ
Tourists, expats and influencers detained in UAE over digital content showing Iran war impacts, activist says – CBS News
- Tourists, expats and influencers detained in UAE over digital content showing Iran war impacts, activist says CBS News
- British man charged with cybercrimes in Dubai for allegedly filming missile strikes, UK authorities confirm CNN
- British tourist among 20 charged in Dubai over videos of Iranian missile strikes The Guardian
- Britons should not take photos of strikes in UAE, embassy warns BBC
- 21 people arrested for photos, videos of Iran attacks in Dubai upi.com