US warns hundreds of Boeing jets may require seat safety inspections
Trump says Iran talks taking place during pause in US military strikes
Why Trump held off on latest Iran escalation threat: Sources – ABC News – Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
- Why Trump held off on latest Iran escalation threat: Sources ABC News - Breaking News, Latest News and Videos
- July 27, 2026 — US pauses new strikes, Iran says no current negotiations with the US CNN
- U.S. and Iran pause fighting, Trump dismisses concerns of dwindling stockpiles CNBC
- Trump ordered military not to conduct strikes in Iran Friday Axios
- Trump Pauses Iran Strikes as Officials Weigh Dwindling Air Defense Stocks WSJ
Ebola response workers strike in DR Congo as death toll spikes
How telehealth is helping close the healthcare gap in rural Zimbabwe
Johnson & Johnson offers up to $5.5bn to settle baby powder lawsuits
Mediators see progress in efforts to halt Iran war as drone attacks rattle region – AP News
- Mediators see progress in efforts to halt Iran war as drone attacks rattle region AP News
- Hopes of return to diplomacy as US, Iran hold fire for third day Al Jazeera
- Pakistan, Iran explore path towards new talks with US in a China-initiated push, sources say Reuters
- ‘Significant’ progress made in indirect US-Iran talks on resuming truce, official says The Times of Israel
- Iran, US respond to Qatari-Pakistani proposal to resume peace talks The Jerusalem Post
US singer D4vd to go on trial for murder in death of 14-year-old
Asia ‘scraping the bottom of the barrel’ as Red Sea oil blockade worsens energy crisis
The Houthi threat to Saudi oil exports comes as Japan, South Korea and the Philippines are still reeling from the closure of the strait of Hormuz
Governments in Asia are scrambling to avoid their second major energy crisis in six months, as another maritime chokepoint in the Middle East faces a violent blockade, leaving only the Suez canal completely open for the free movement of gulf oil.
Countries like Japan, the Philippines, Thailand and South Korea – which rely on Middle East oil for up to 90% of their imports – are working to secure supplies after Yemen’s Houthis launched a blockade of Saudi Arabian shipping passing through the Bab al-Mandab strait, which forms the southern entrance to the Red Sea.
Continue reading...BBC outside court as judge rules singer D4vd will face murder trial
Former senior ICE official says rush for numbers is causing deaths
At least three suspects involved in Bite of Seattle shooting, police say
Court filing shows authorities believe there is at least one more shooter than the two previously thought
Seattle authorities said on Monday there were at least three suspects involved in the deadly shooting at a food festival on Sunday evening near the Space Needle. One of them was among the three killed in the violence.
A document filed in juvenile court on Monday revealed a suspect aged 15 was arrested and waived his initial court appearance. The filing also showed that police think there are at least three shooters rather than the two initially reported: the 15-year-old, an acquaintance who died at the scene and “at least one other unknown suspect”.
Continue reading...Johnson & Johnson offers $5.5bn to settle talc cancer lawsuits
Houthis want to copy Iran’s Hormuz control in the Red Sea: Yemeni FM – Al Jazeera
- Houthis want to copy Iran’s Hormuz control in the Red Sea: Yemeni FM Al Jazeera
- How the Iran-Backed Houthis Cornered Saudi Arabia Into a New Conflict The New York Times
- Will Pakistan intervene amid Houthi attacks on Saudi ships? DW.com
- Houthis pushing to model Iran's Hormuz control in Red Sea, Yemeni FM says Reuters
- Why a new war in Yemen could be different for the Houthis Al Jazeera