- Canada’s top diplomat says Ottawa is working fast to advance India trade deal AP News
- Ottawa close to uranium deal with India worth $2.8 billion, Globe and Mail reports Reuters
- India and Canada Restart Talks, Seeking to Double Trade Bloomberg.com
- Canada's top diplomat says Ottawa is working fast to advance India trade deal ABC News
- Carney, Modi agree to launch negotiations on new Canada-India trade deal CBC
Two climbers dead after fall on Aoraki Mount Cook, New Zealand’s highest peak
Two others rescued as authorities work to recover the bodies of those killed after they fell near the summit
Two mountain climbers have died on Aoraki, New Zealand’s tallest peak, with two others from the same group rescued, authorities said.
The climbers’ bodies have been found and specialist searchers were working to recover them “in a challenging alpine environment”, the police area commander Inspector Vicki Walker said on Tuesday. None of the climbers have been publicly identified.
Continue reading...GOP Senator Says MAGA Will Start ‘Splintering’ Even More If Trump Pulls 1 Unpopular Move – HuffPost
- GOP Senator Says MAGA Will Start ‘Splintering’ Even More If Trump Pulls 1 Unpopular Move HuffPost
- Rand Paul predicts GOP will 'fracture' over Venezuelan strikes Politico
- Rand Paul: Congress Is 'Afraid of the President' Reason Magazine
- Where's the courage to stand up to Trump's unauthorized military strikes? | Opinion Kitsap Sun
- Rand Paul Again Slams Trump Admin Over Campaign Against Venezuela: 'If It's War, Declare It' inkl
Trump says he will visit China in April after call with Xi
Trump orders blacklisting Muslim Brotherhood branches as ‘terrorist’ groups
Israel kills four Palestinians in Gaza; fighters recover body of captive
Everton beat Man Utd despite Gueye seeing red for slapping teammate
Trump begins process of designating Muslim Brotherhood chapters as terrorist groups
President signed executive order for Rubio and Bessent to submit report on chapters in Lebanon, Egypt and Jordan
Donald Trump on Monday began the process of designating certain Muslim Brotherhood chapters as foreign terrorist organizations and specially designated global terrorists, a move would bring sanctions against one of the Arab world’s oldest and most influential Islamist movements.
Trump signed an executive order directing secretary of state Marco Rubio and treasury secretary Scott Bessent to submit a report on whether to designate any Muslim Brotherhood chapters, such as those in Lebanon, Egypt and Jordan, according to a White House fact sheet. It orders the secretaries to move forward with any designations within 45 days of the report.
Continue reading...Ethiopian volcano erupts after lying dormant for 12,000 years
G20 fails to deliver on sovereign debt distress
Trump says ‘very good’ phone call with Xi builds on fragile trade truce
‘Reckless’: Rights group decries Germany lifting arms embargo on Israel
US justice department renews request to unseal Epstein grand jury materials
DoJ argues that congressional action last week to release the Epstein files permits unsealing of court records
The justice department has renewed its request to unseal grand jury materials from the Jeffrey Epstein investigation that led to the disgraced financier’s federal indictment on sex-trafficking charges in 2019.
The submission, signed by US attorney Jay Clayton for the southern district in New York, says that Congress made clear in approving the release of investigative materials last week that the court records should be released.
Continue reading...Motability scheme to drop BMW and Mercedes as it aims to buy UK-made cars
Rachel Reeves says changes to subsidised scheme for disabled drivers will help support thousands of jobs
The Motability scheme to provide disabled drivers with subsidised cars has said it will remove expensive cars such as BMW and Mercedes-Benz and aim to buy more British-built cars.
Motability said it hopes that 50% of the vehicles it offers will come from British factories by 2035. The chancellor, Rachel Reeves, said the changes to the scheme would “support thousands of well-paid, skilled jobs”, before the budget on Wednesday.
Continue reading...‘The Zionists should be worried’: Threats, anti-US chants at funeral of Hezbollah No. 2 – The Times of Israel
- ‘The Zionists should be worried’: Threats, anti-US chants at funeral of Hezbollah No. 2 The Times of Israel
- Israel Says It Killed Top Hezbollah Commander in Beirut The Wall Street Journal
- Who was Haytham Ali Tabatabai, Hezbollah official killed by Israel? Al Jazeera
- Headlines for November 24, 2025 Democracy Now!
- News Wrap: Israel hits Beirut with deadly strike targeting a Hezbollah leader PBS
Judge dismisses cases against ex-FBI director Comey and NY attorney general James
Army Chief Ignites Uproar After Saying France Must ‘Accept Losing Our Children’ – The New York Times
- Army Chief Ignites Uproar After Saying France Must ‘Accept Losing Our Children’ The New York Times
- France's top general under fire after saying country must be 'prepared to lose children' France 24
- Outcry at army chief's warning France must prepare to 'lose children' in war BBC
- French army chief warns France should be 'prepared to lose children' in face of Russian threat Le Monde.fr
- France’s New Chief of Defense Staff Takes Command RealClearWorld
Zelensky warns against giving away territory as latest Ukraine talks end
Maga world heads left spinning by Trump’s warm welcome for Mamdani
Members of rightwing base disorientated by cordial Oval Office meeting – but not all Trump supporters downcast
A flurry of social media posts from Maga influencers have laid bare the disorientation felt by members of Trump’s base at the spectacle of Friday’s cordial Oval Office meeting with Mamdani, who the president previously painted as a “communist lunatic”.
“Wild to allow a jihadist communist to stand behind the president’s desk in the Oval Office. Sad to see,” wrote far-right activist Laura Loomer, one of Trump’s most fervent online backers.
Continue reading...Teenager charged with murder after 17-year-old boy stabbed to death in Sydney’s north-west
The victim was treated by NSW paramedics for wounds to his thigh but died at the scene
Get our breaking news email, free app or daily news podcast
A 15-year-old boy has been charged with murder after a teenager was allegedly stabbed to death behind a high school.
Police said a 17-year-old boy died from stab wounds to his thigh following a confrontation at a park in Sydney’s north-west about 4.20pm on Monday.
Continue reading...